As of September 13th
Both Honolulu County and Maui County have implemented new COVID-19 mandates this week. For further information on Oahu’s new mandates, click here; for Maui county, click here.
We appreciate your cooperation as we navigate these new rules and restrictions. Though it is certainly challenging adapting to new mandates month by month, we will continue to do whatever it takes in order to remain open and give our guests the best possible experience we can.
Mahalo for your support and understanding.
COVID-19 Restaurant Policies
Aloha, per order of the Mayor of the City and Counties of Honolulu and Maui, the following rules must be adhered to:
1. Party size is limited to the current number allowed by each county, per the latest issued mandates.
2. Masks must be worn at all times when not seated at your table.
3. Do not join us for dine-in service if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or are feeling ill (including, fever, cough, loss of taste or smell, etc.)
4. Follow social distancing guidelines, including when coming, going, or when up from your table for any reason.
5. Do not mingle with or join any other groups or people not at your own table.
COVID-19 Restaurant Procedures
Our managers will be responsible for the execution of the COVID-19 health and safety plan for the restaurant. The safety plan consists of three main considerations:
1. Ensuring that our VENDORS comply with our Covid-19 safety protocols
• Vendor deliveries must be performed by drivers who are able to state that they do not have and have not recently had (within the past two weeks) any of the following symptoms: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fever, Chills, Muscle pain, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell
• Vendors must wear protective face coverings while performing deliveries/service/sales calls
2. Ensuring that our STAFF comply with our Covid-19 safety protocols
• Employees who are sick should remain at home
• Employees must be asked prior to each shift if they are able to state that they do not have and have not recently had (within the past two weeks or since their last shift) any of the following symptoms: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fever, Chills, Muscle pain, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell
• All staff to be tested fever-free using contactless forehead thermometer before working (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher not allowed.)
• All staff to wear protective face coverings
• Advanced cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces including tables, chairs, restrooms, and high-touch areas
3. Ensuring that WE PROVIDE postings that encourage public health, a clean environment with opportunity for social distancing and reduced contact, and cleanliness and sanitation for our guests
• Have signage at the entries asking guests to:
– Adhere to local mandates (required) which may include, Social distancing, Wearing a protective face coverings, Not coming in if they have recently experienced any of the following symptoms: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fever, Chills, Muscle pain, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell
• Social distancing: Tables and seating will be spaced to 6’ apart and/or have tables closed. We will have markings at the entrance, restrooms, and hand washing areas to encourage social distancing. We will Provide digital menus for use on personal devices and/or single use printed menus. No groups larger than 5 will be permitted.
• Cleaning and sanitizing
– Carefully clean and sanitize all personal contact surfaces prior to the start of and after the close of business.
– Carefully clean and sanitize all personal contact surfaces (including but not limited to tables, chairs, benches, menus and condiments) fully, between each guest seating
– Carefully engage in hand washing, glove use, and protective mask wearing prior to and while rolling silverware
On behalf of the staff at all our Brew Pubs, we thank you for your cooperation. Stay safe!